Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss A

After a fright with a flock of killer pigeons, slivers that are STILL in my hand, and some sprinting to make it back to the car in time, this is the result!  This girly is my AMAZING friend, Miss A!  She is so beautiful and UNBELIEVABLY photogenic. Not only that, but she is an incredible photographer.  You can go to her blog at cocoacookieclicks.blogspot.com .  It was fun to have her at the other end of the camera. This was the most amazing location and was so much fun to shoot there.  








I love this one of her laughing.

Oh, Miss A.  You are such a rebel.



She has the most incredible eyelashes ever.



I don't know why this turned out so small. Just double click to view larger.





I think these two are my favorite.















We found LOTS of old rusty things.














She just laughed at me when I told her to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment