Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss K

I love this girl!  We are good friends and we recently discovered that we are 3rd cousins twice removed! I love being related to her.  She is so beautiful and was so fun to work with! Not to mention so EASY to work with!!!  I would tell her to sit down and she would sit in a perfect pose.  I wouldn't even have to tell her to move or anything, I just snapped the picture.  This shoot was also the debut of my new camera!



Love is in the air.





Playing with texture.








This one is probably my favorite.  Is she not the most gorgeous girl?




I love the feel of this one.

The flowers are actually just some texture.  It's really just a plain brown door, but I love texturized.











Her parents are going to have to watch out for that one.





This is my other favorite one. I love the blue and I love her smile.



We both loved how you can see the temple lights.

Along the way, we saw her cute dog and her adorable little brother, who I have decided to marry someday.
Thank you Miss K! You were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment