Saturday, October 23, 2010

The T Family

This family was awesome!  I had so much fun and I hope these guys had as much fun as I did.  The canyon was GORGEOUS and lighting was pretty much perfect.  They were such an easy family (I know say that about everyone, but it's true!  I just know good people.) and the session was smooth as could be.







Haha.  Their model faces.

Can you believe their dog?  I didn't have to do anything, as soon as they sat down, he just perked his ears and looked at me.  It was amazing.


Beautiful beautiful fall colors.



Oh I love these ones.



















This is my very very very very favorite of the whole session.  As soon as I saw it, I just went, "Awwwww."


I promise I didn't photoshop in a fake background.


I was so happy they were willing to do this!
And then I couldn't decide if I liked it best normal...
...textured...
...or black and white?
Thanks T family for just being so awesome and photogenic!
































No comments:

Post a Comment